Join mailing list
Lisbon provides hundreds of options for your accommodation. You probably want to stay close to the venue, but be advised that the area is in high demand so you’ll want to book early.
Hotels Near the Venue
Other hotels nearby are nearly full but you might still be able to secure some rooms through 3rd party websites and booking engines. These are all within walking distance from the venue:
For a posh stay, look no further than the Sana Myriad Hotel.
For the budget conscious, your best bet is the Ibis Lisboa Parque das Nações.
The Youth Hostel nearby is the cheapest choice available. You will need a Hostelling International Membership Card.
Lisbon has hundreds of properties listed on AirBnB you can check. Several dozen are within walking distance.
The most convenient area if you can’t book a room close to the venue is around Saldanha, where you’ll find plenty of accommodation options and still be only 15min away on the red subway line. For your convenience we made deals with the 5 hotels below and pre-booked some rooms.
Single Room: 130€
Double Room: 140€
Exe Lisboa Parque
Single Room: 96€ (breakfast included)
Double Room: 129€ (breakfast included)
Single Room: 96€ (breakfast not included - 11€ extra)
Doubletree Fontana Park
Single Room: 129€ (breakfast included, non-refundable)
Nest House Hostel
We signed up an exclusive deal with TAP Portugal that generously offered 20% Off Business Class and 10% Off Economy when flying into Lisbon for UXLx. You just have to follow the steps in the instructions:
The discount applicable to this event is only valid for online bookings made through TAP Portugal's website www.flytap.com and with payment by credit card. The ticket will always be an electronic ticket.
- Bookings made previously by travel agencies or at our desks are not eligible for this discount.
- The final price shown at the end of the booking is the final fare, including the discount and all related taxes.
- The discount is applicable only over the fare, excluding all taxes related to the voyage.
- The discount only applies to TAP operated flights.
- Bookings on code-share flights operated by other airlines or on other airlines do not benefit from the discount. Code-share flights are identified on online bookings with the message "OAL" or a 5 point star.
- The discount is not accumulative with fares for resident / student / child / infant /senior, etc.
- The discount applies only for travel to the event. It is valid for round trip journeys from any TAP destination to Lisbon.
- The booking can be made at any time. The travel dates must be comprehended in the period of 10 days before / 10 days after the event dates (from May 14th to June 6th 2016). The dates of the event must be comprehended in the period of travel.
- The discount is also extended to persons accompanying the participants.
- The conditions and restrictions regarding changes and refunds are those of the applicable fare. Please check the fare details before ending your booking.
Claiming the Discount
Use event code provided and follow these instructions:
- Enter the website and choose Advanced Search
- Select flights and dates
- Insert the event code in the Congress Code Box, located in the grey area, on the right side of the webpage
In case of questions, please contact TAP Portugal through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.